Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
New in version 210422:
– Improved the “Antispit” function, now works much faster and with smaller errors;
– Translator Yandex is replaced by Bing, Yandex no longer works;
– A little corrected search by regular expressions in the editor: the replacement did not work if the replacement line was not valid;
– changed the Editor tab menu;
– For decompiling, you can choose a few DEX immediately;
– error correction;
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://maximoff.su/apktool/?lang=en Download Instructions:
UnApkm plugin v1.0 (Android 4.4+):