Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
– the translator now saves the “formatted” attribute, and also “formatted =” false “” can be enabled / disabled in the line editing dialog;
– added a dialog for selecting strings when adding from another localization;
– fixed (de) compilation of encrypted resources;
– fixed decompilation of lines containing emoji, as well as other fixes of the apktool library;
– fixed converting apktool.yml to apktool.json, in some cases it did not work correctly;
– many other minor fixes and improvements;
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://maximoff.su/apktool/?lang=en Download Instructions:
Download UnApkm plugin (Android 4.4+):