Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications. Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Apktool – decompilation and compilation of Android® installation packages (* .apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (more than 100 languages are supported).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and hints, with the ability to view the source java code, with the ability to import your own code highlighting themes.
Convenient file manager with many functions.
Working with different types installation files – * .apk, * .apks, * .xapk, * .apkm.
Antisplit – merging Android App Bundle (split) into one installation file, as well as installing and extracting such files.
Create your own signature and sign applications.
Quick editing of the application name, package name (cloning the application), application icon and more, without the need to rebuild.
Root rights are not required.
The app is completely free, it is supported on older devices since Android 4.0 and does not contain any ads or analytics.
New in version 220611:
– an item for managing imported frameworks has been added to the build and decompile settings;
– Base64 signature verification dialog now contains real RSA signatures;
– in the editor, when selecting and inserting a color, you can select the HEX or Smali format;
– in the project folder in the properties of resource files, their ID from public.xml is now displayed;
– slightly corrected resource decompilation;
– new application icons from dhwh;
– fix some bugs;
This app has no advertisements
UnApkm plugin v1.0 (Android 4.4+):