“Top 25 Best Free Android Apps” – Mashable
“15 Must Have Android Apps” – Datamation
BaconReader for Reddit lets you enjoy all of the best content and features of popular social news site Reddit. Access news and entertainment content, post links, pics and comments, and upvote and downvote to your heart’s content right from your Android phone or tablet. Now featuring a brand new material design interface and a comprehensive list of features, stay informed and entertained in the tastiest app available.
Tasty features include:
* Beautiful Material Design Interface
* Color-coded comment threads
* Themes with light, dark, and black backgrounds
* Multiple font sizes ranging from extra small to huge
* Split-screen mode optimized for tablet use
* List view, card view and slideshow mode
* Full user profile support including trophy case
* Moderator tools: modmail, spam, removal/approval
* Set user and link Flair via the app
* Upload images in comments
* Format toolbar (bold, italic, etc.)
* Supports i.reddituploads
* Multiple widgets: rotate, scroll, subreddit
* Full-featured inbox with orange envelope indicator
* Discover something new with “random” subreddit feature
* Comprehensive search: this subreddit, subreddits, all posts, for a subreddit, for a user
* Draw mode with meme creator for creating original content or modifying images
* Advanced filtering: domain, keyword, NSFW, subreddit
* Spoiler tag support for standard CSS subreddits
* Reddit Gold: Give gold on posts and comments, My Random, full subscribed subreddit list
* Secure login via Reddit OAUTH
* Multiple account support
* Multireddit support
* Cakeday notification
Need help with BaconReader? Visit reddit.com/r/baconreader to report bugs and give us feedback.
– Fixed issue where galleries had urls in the captions, thus opening that url instead of gallery itself.
– Fixed tapping on .gif files to play/pause.
– Added Save to Device option back for reddit galleries!
– Fixed Prompt to Rate re-prompting!
– Fixed infinite loading circle when you tapped on a thumbnail of a crosspost in detailview and it tried to open in-app browser.
– Misc bug and crash fixes
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onelouder.baconreader.premium Download Instructions: