Add tags to each record – so with the help of diabetes logs you will find out your diabetes dynamics for example before meals before breakfast after lunch after meals In Morning evening etc.
Import/Export all records you entered into Blood Sugar Logs and send it to email or export blood glucose tracking data as cloud backup files.
– milligram per deciliter the unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L).
mmol/l or mmol/L
– millimole per liter the SI unit in medicine for measuring concentrations of substances in the blood.
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker Features :
– Set different Blood glucose level units – mg/dl or mmol/l (International and US Standard)
– Shows graph/ Statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter
– Flexible notification will remind you daily to enter value of your blood sugar and other events
– Statistics of blood sugar logs
– Blood Glucose Tracker
– Track your Medications
– Blood Pressure and Pulse
– Track your Weight daily
– A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose.
You can use app as : Diabetes Tracker Blood Glucose tracker Blood sugar log Blood Pressure Tracker Glucose tracker Weight Tracker and A1c Tracker.
Please update latest release with android 11 compatible.
Modded by LunaDev
** Android 11 Compatible
— improved app layout and UI
– Google drive backup added
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futuretech.diabetes.logs Download Instructions: