By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under “Settings > Design” you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under “Settings > Tasks”.
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact [email protected]. You can open the settings using the icon with the three dots in the top right corner.
– Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
– A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
– Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
– Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
– Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
– Improved time and date picker
– Search function
– Various reminder functions
– Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
– The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
– Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
– Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
– Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
– Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
– Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
– Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
– Local attachments
– Tasks in events
– Contacts can be linked to events
– Using the system’s file selector for selecting directories and files.
– It is now possible to sync directly via Wi-Fi with the Windows/macOS version of CalenGoo by creating a “Local sync” account under “Settings > Accounts > Add account”.
– Many small improvements
– Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calengoo.android Download Instructions: