Overview: Calm is a leading app for meditation and sleep. Join the millions experiencing lower stress, less anxiety, and more restful sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, masterclasses, and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is a leading app for meditation and sleep. Join the millions experiencing lower stress, less anxiety, and more restful sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, masterclasses, and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Mindfulness at Work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more…
* An original Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 100+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 and 21 day programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Life-changing Calm Masterclasses taught by world-renowned experts
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn’t that big a deal” – Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” – TechCrunch
Calm is free to download and use, and there are no ads. A subset of the programs and features are free forever.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
•Premium Subscription (Videos from movement tab won’t work).
•No active trackers
•Google Analytics/ Firebase Analytics/Crash Analytics Disabled
Thanks for using Calm! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
This app has no advertisements