As a flexible “Information” widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API’s, things will break!
3) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.x and with 3rd party lock screen apps on Android 5+
Features (All versions):
– Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, News, Google Tasks and Weather Widgets
– Highly customizable look and feel of almost all components
– Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap, Weather Underground, forecast.io and yr.no weather providers
– Weather, Calendar and Tasks notifications
– News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources, Pocket support and an Internal Article Reader
– Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
– Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
– Backup and restore widget settings
– Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
– Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
– CyanogenMod Weather Provider support
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
– Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast) and Stocks)
– Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
– Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
– Change Analog clock style
– Month-view Calendar style
– Calendar and Event colors
– Set Widget backgrounds
– Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter, Reddit)
– Daydream screensaver
– Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
– Android Wear support
– Chronus Wear watch with Google Fit counters and weather forecast
While Danny Baumann, Jorge Ruesga and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the languages and features they have contributed.
Version 19.1 – Android 12 (Part 2)
Recent API restrictions by Google to foreground location access, requires us to switch back to using background location for geolocated weather updates.
All users with geolocated weather enabled will be prompted to turn on the “Allow all the time” location permission or switch to using a custom location.
Pro / Paid features unlocked; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services; Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load; Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest; Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified; Google Drive Cloud works; Google Play Store install package check disabled; Debug code removed; Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files; Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled; Languages: Full Multi Languages; CPUs: universal architecture; Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi; Original package signature changed; Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvtonder.chronus Download Instructions: