Here’s what you get:
* 100% ad-free dictionary content.
* A huge English offline dictionary and offline thesaurus.
* Offline dictionaries in 13 other languages.
* Offline translations of English into 40+ languages.
* Dozens of offline translation options.
Plus all the content from TheFreeDictionary app:
* Find every word. Get results from the best sources:
The American Heritage Dictionary
Plus more than 100 dictionaries and encyclopedias from the most trusted publishers:
Columbia University Press
Cambridge University Press
* Learn the word. Detailed definitions, example sentences, illustrations, etymologies, and more.
* Learn how to say it. Play audio pronunciations and hear the word pronounced.
* Learn something new. Word of the Day and other content delivered daily.
* Find the perfect synonym. Comprehensive Thesaurus with synonyms, antonyms, and related words.
* Go in-depth. Multiple specialty dictionaries and encyclopedias:
Acronyms and Abbreviations
* Watch idioms videos inside the app and see idioms and slang explained.
* Play word games. Spelling Bee, Hangman, and more.
* Access dictionaries in 13 other languages, including:
What makes Dictionary Pro the easiest dictionary app to use?
* Voice search. Just say the word to look it up.
* Save bookmarks and sync them to all your devices.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page. Just highlight and tap the search icon.
* Customize your homepage: Add or remove articles, games, even local weather.
* Advanced searches.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Adjust font size.
* Use the multilingual interface to navigate the app in more than a dozen languages.
* Share your favorite words via social networks, email, or text.
* Want the definition of a word in another app? Just highlight the word and “share” with Dictionary Pro.
* Earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary’s partnership with the World Food Program—just by using the app!
Not convinced? Read reviews from real users to see why they say this is the best dictionary app they’ve ever used.
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
* Pro users can now find the Grammar Quiz and Daily Grammar Lesson on the homepage. Also, free, full access to the Grammar Book is available in the Pro app’s menu.
* Bug fixes and enhancements.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=thefreedictionary.dictionary Download Instructions: