An Easy to use & beautiful UI:
Get it Done! has a simple and modern user interface with relaxing and easy colors for the eye with different color accents and light/dark themes.
Efficient and Powerful:
The app is designed such that everything is highly customizable yet it is easily accessible which allows you to create/edit lists events or use timers in seconds so that you can focus on the things that matter and get the most out of your day.
Plan your week:
– organize your week by making a schedule of weekly recurring tasks/events and temporary ones
– create you routines faster by duplicating any event you want for any day you like
– organize tasks/events by categories.
– organize tasks/events by intervals.
– Choose whether to be notified or not.
Create highly customizable tasks and lists:
– organize your to-do list by subjects and colors.
– create flexible recurring tasks and events (daily weekly monthly … with end date or repeat times) .
– view your lists from your home screen by creating widgets !
– create habits with infinitly repeating reminders.
– set priorities.
– receive notifications
– edit tasks quickly !
Built-in Pomodoro timer:
– have full control of timer from notifications.
– ability to customize focus timerest time and long rest time from settings.
– get notified before completion with 5 mins
– get notified at completion
– Choose custom notification sound
– Get daily motivational and inspirational quotes.
– View statistics and keep track of your progress and achievements .
Modded by LunaDev
Adding ability to create custom categories
Many UI improvements
Improving app stability and bug fixes
Adding ticking sound for task completion
Sorting done tasks by subjects
Sorting done events alphabetically
Adding premium features previews
Improving Dark mode (Premium)
Improving subjects color picker (Premium)
Allowing to show device default calendars (Premium
Allowing to show events from all google calendars (Premium)
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zmdev.getitsdone Download Instructions: