ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– freehand drawing, insert texts, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
This is the pro-version of ImageMeter, with:
– unlimited number of annotations
– circle and point measurement tool
– no watermarks in your exported images.
– unlimited Bluetooth measurements
Note: if you are trying to reinstall the pro version on a new device but the PlayStore tells you that you should pay again even though you already upgraded to the pro version, this is probably because you upgraded the free version through an in-app upgrade. In this case, please install the free version again. It will then automatically upgrade to the pro version.
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: [email protected].
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dirkfarin.imagemeterpro Download Instructions: