Overview: KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone tablet or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools downloadable content and much more:
• Import and export project files (beta NEW!)
• Tools to cut splice and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos images stickers special effects text and more
• Add music voiceovers sound effects and voice changers
• More than 2000 downloadable transitions effects videos & images stickers fonts and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing speeding up adding slow-mo and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets ducking and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube TikTok Facebook Feed and Stories Instagram Feed Reels Stories and more!
• Many many more features options and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube TikTok and Instagram and why journalists educators marketers and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.
● Full Subscription Unlocked
● Full Shop/Assets Access
● No Watermark
● Fixed Export Video
● CPU- Universal (Armeabi-v7a + Arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64)
★ Modded By Osama al-Gharib
1. Adds full-screen preview and editing on the editing screen with a long-press on the preview button
2. Adds support to download and re-edit projects in the Get Projects screen
1. Changes “Export” to “Save as Video” to distinguish it from “Export Project (.kine)”
2. Supports a long press on project thumbnails inside the My Projects screen, accessed via the See All button
3. Allows multiple audio files to be imported
This app has credits advertisements