Over 300 wallpapers were made just for this app so they’ll match the look of the icons perfectly. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesfree
HOW-TO GUIDE http://natewren.com/apply
• 5,000+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple red flat HD icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• 300+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• Supports large high definition screens. All Icons are 288x288px.
• Icon transparency lets you show off your favorite wallpapers behind the icons.
• Wallpaper picker included.
• Request more line cons via “Request” tab
• Clean, red outline icons work best with very light/very dark wallpapers.
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply Flight Red – Icon Pack. Please download a launcher (Nova is the best) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova Launcher is recommended because it’s got tons of options and it supports search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesred Download Instructions: