MiXplorer is a fast, smooth, beautiful and full-featured file manager with a simple user interface.
This app is completely free, no Ads and never gonna be a paid app
It supports Android 2.0+ (SDK 5)
I hope you will enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
Advanced search functions.
Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2 and extract RAR (splitted-encrypted – No Rar5 yet), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Copy, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, 4Shared, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
Root access for all advanced operations.
User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
FTP/HTTP Server built in.
MP3 Tag Editor.
Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation).
Built-in Media Player.
Powerful Text Editor.
SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
And many more awesome features for you to explore!
Whats New: v6.58.0_B21123140:
• Added SFTP/SSH server.
• Added Include/Exclude options in ‘Filter extensions for thumbnails’ dialog.
• Added Reload menu options in Code/Text editors.
• Added AXML editor.
• Fixed Key Events error for PDF add-on.
• Added opening the downloaded files from the system notification.
• Added finding build-in server IPs (‘Search Local’ button), if the ports are default.
• Added back MagicPacket menu option.
• Added SMBv1 Server.
• Added ‘Remove from recent activities’ option in app selection dialog.
• Added some new settings in Text/Code editors.
• Added more apps to edit text files with DirectLink. (Oreo+) (It’s experimental and will be removed if users report system freezing.)
• Improved Code editor.
• Removed ‘Root directory’ from FTP server settings. It will be the same as the ‘Working directory’. Added ‘Force this directory’.
• Moved Add > ‘Document provider’ to Add > ‘Storage’.
• Improved local IP scanner.
• Tiny improvements and fixes.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-2-0-mixplorer-v6-x-released-fully-featured-file-manager.1523691/ Download Instructions:
Add-on Plugins: MiX Archive v3.5 | MiX AutoTag v1.0 | MiX Codecs v2.1 | MiX Image v2.5 | MiX Metadata v1.10 | MiX PDF v1.8 | MiX Signer v1.2 | MiX SMB v2.0 | MiX Tagger v1.11