You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
– Lock app with password or PIN.
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
– Organize notes by folders.
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
– Store large notes (unlimited size).
– Change theme color.
– No ads.
– Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by “My Notes – Notepad” app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at “drive.google.com”
2. From the settings menu, select “Manage apps”.
3. Find the application called “My Notes”.
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
– Google Play libraries update
– Bug fixes
Premium / Paid features unlocked; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services; Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load; Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest; Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified; Ads layouts visibility disabled; Google Drive Cloud works; Google Play Store install package check disabled; Debug code removed; Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files; Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled; Languages: Full Multi Languages; CPUs: universal architecture; Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi; Original package signature changed; Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kreosoft.android.mynotes Download Instructions: