With MySword, you can study the Bible without banner ads, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries and Books
2. Bible version verse comparison
4. Bookmarks and Verse list
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries, Books and Personal notes
7. Strong’s number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. Two types of text editors for notes: Plain text editor and WYSIWYG/Rich text editor. The first uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, supported only on Jellybean and higher, has more formatting capabilities
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, etc) including the Search results which is very useful for notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) – allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, etc)
17. Backup and restore of settings, highlights, bookmarks and notes
18. Arrangeable action buttons
19. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
20. Dictionary, Commentary, Book and Journal/Notes picture support
21. RTL (right-to-left) support
22. Text-to-Speech support for Bible (use SVOX Classic or IVONA TTS Engine for good quality voice output)
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand
We would like to hear a Praise Report on Google Play if you received healing, deliverance, financial blessings and promotions as you read and meditate God’s Word.
If you run into any problems or if you have any questions please contact us before giving bad reviews. We can’t provide full tech support via Android Market rating system.
The FREE Version is made possible through the generous gifts of our Donors and Partners.
Premium Version and Deluxe Edition are exclusive for our generous donors who has given support for this project in order for to us continue on the development and enhancement. We are not selling this app but we are giving this Premium / DELUXE Version as Complimentary Gift to our generous donors.
To Donate or For more information please contact us.
We do not have the permission to distribute copyrighted translations like NIV, NLT, AMP, NKJV, ESV, NASB, etc.
We encourage users to use public domain or free copyrighted Bibles so that in the future if technology changed again there will not be a problem in shifting Bible formats.
*AMP —-> Jonathan Mitchell New Testament (JMNT)
*NIV / ESV —-> ISV / NET alternative
*NKJV —-> NHEB / WEB / LHB / MKJV / KJV2000 / VW alternative
*NLT —-> BBE / ISV / NET
Highly recommended translations:
*The Scriptures 2009, JMNT, LEB / LHB Bible*
If Google Play has this message “Device not compatible”
Please download the latest MySword 7.0 from our site
– Copy verse range is not working in some devices.
– Exiting or restarting MySword while Text-to-speech is playing crashes MySword when you play again.
– Changing the verse through Verse selector, bookmarks, verse list, search or other ways while Text-to-speech is playing will always revert back to what was playing.
– People Relationship shows help in the main screen after tapping Help, back then Toggle Horizontal/Radial Tree.
– Text to speech continue to play even while there is incoming call.
– Strong link on text broke Red words in latest KJV.
– Strong links next to Hebrew words sometimes don’t work in non-interlinear view.
– Translators’ notes text Numbers don’t wrap around after letter z.
Full Changelog: https://mysword.info/download-mysword#bugsfixed12_0_3
Premium & Deluxe Features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://mysword.info/ Download Instructions: