Advanced open-source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z archives
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at http://www.pdroms.de.
Follow development of my apps on github: https://github.com/Rakashazi/emu-ex-plus-alpha
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Don’t use AAudio by default on Android 8.0 due to various driver bugs, if you are experiencing crashes please email me via the address on the Play Store page
Colors bottons mod
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.NesEmu Download Instructions: armeabi-v7a: