Advanced open-source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z archives
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at http://www.pdroms.de.
Follow development of my apps on github: https://github.com/Rakashazi/emu-ex-plus-alpha
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Add support for 32-bit color in sRGB color space as a display option when supported by the OpenGL driver to provide a more CRT-like gamma response with linear filtering
* Improve external storage detection on Android 11 and add the OS file picker to the list of path locations
* Enable NEON CPU optimizations on 32-bit ARMv7 devices for improved performance (already enabled on 64-bit devices)
Colors bottons mod
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.NesEmu Download Instructions: armeabi-v7a: