Do you like watching videos on YouTube but looking for a simple app to do that?
NewPipe has been created with the purpose of getting the original YouTube experience on your smartphone without annoying ads and questionable permissions.
Lightweight YouTube frontend that’s supposed to be used without the proprietary YouTube-API or any of Google’s (proprietary) play-services. NewPipe only parses the YouTube website in order to gain the information it needs.
• YouTube Videos
Simple way to watch videos from the site and use its features.
• Extended Privacy
Does not use the YouTube API nor the Google Play Services.
• Background Player
Use other apps with no hassle while it plays your favourite songs.
• Download Media
Simply download YouTube videos or audio to your device.
Never miss new content from your favourite channels.
Go back in time and enjoy your favourites again.
• Open Source
How it works is not a secret. Go and check it on GitHub.
You get the whole thing for free. No in-app purchases or ads either.
What’s New: New
Show content metadata below the description #5946
Added “Show channel details” option in remote (non-local) playlists #6309
Added “Open in browser” option to long-press menu #6280
Removed the option to download channels or playlists from the share menu #6385
Fixed empty fragment text not centered when text longer than one line #6387
Fixed unwanted rich text formatting when pasting into the search field #6353
Fixed error handling in subscribe() in DownloadDialog #6118
Fixed channel descriptions being out of the visible area in item lists #6410
Fixed rotation crash on video detail page #6242
Fixed and improve setting import and export paths #6402
Fixed playback speed not being updated in PlayQueueActivity #6421
Fixed Play with Kodi button in Player always prompts to install Kore #6429
[Bandcamp] Fixed intent filters for some URLs #6373
[YouTube] Fixed broken likes in comments #6337
Hide queue duration when displaying segment panel #6442
Use AdoptOpenJDK instead of Zulu in GitHub actions #6360
Test and clean up PlayQueue #6345
Updated Junit (f1bc4f5) and library for desugaring (6956d16)
Upgrade PrettyTime to 5.0.1 #6414
Small code improvements #6430
★★★ MOD ★★★
– Languages: English, Belarusian, Russian
– Full translation into Russian
– Full translation into Belarusian (There will be solutions or suggestions to correct the Belarusian language, write to me personally in QMS PM :))
– Compressed graphics
– The name of the application was renamed to YouTube Video, in English to YouTube Video, in Belarusian to Videa Youtube
– Changed icon and repainted in blue Material
– Changed the main theme color from red to blue Material
– Changed background in floating player from red to black
– Changed the file upload scale to blue Material from blue gray (that is, the background of the unloaded file will be blue gray, and the progress of the download scale is blue Material)
– Changed the scale of the buffer to blue Material
– Disabled analytics and statistics collection
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://newpipe.schabi.org/ Download Instructions: