* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization; supports all available resolutions including HD).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer (with optional voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop’s Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”) and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Support for portrait and landscape system orientations.
Minor improvements for NR, DRO and HDR photo modes.
Video subtitles option now requires Settings/More camera controls “Storage Access Framework” on Android 11, this is due to changes on Android 11.
Fixed manual white balance.
Fixes for Android 11.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Languages: Full Multi Languages; CPUs: universal architecture; Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi; Untouched apk with Original Hash Signature, no [Mod] or changes was applied; Certificate MD5 digest: fd016318030f9b5c852b9ee988a1dbeb
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera Download Instructions: