Batch rename your files in three simple steps:
1. Select Input Files
Use the in-app file browser to select the files you want to rename.
2. Select the rename configuration.
Create your own configurations using the provided features.
3. See a preview of the files and start.
See a preview of the new files before renaming
There are two steps in creating your own rename configuration.
1. Select name format.
You have a variety of units you can use the build the new name format. These units can be customized and placed in the order you desire.
– Original Name – Adds the file’s initial name. This is the starting point for every configuration.
– Parent Name – Adds the parent file’s name
– Indexing – Adds an auto-incremented index. Options: start, step, zero padding.
– Text – Adds custom text
– Date & Time – Adds the file’s last modified date and time. The format is fully configurable.
– EXIF Data – Extracts EXIF data from images and adds it to the file name.
– Audio Metadata – Extracts audio metadata from audio files and adds it to the file name.
– Random Text – Adds randomly generated text Options: length and character type.
2. Apply modifiers (optional).
After building the name format, you can apply a set of modifiers to it.
– Change Case – Changes the name to lower, upper, sentence or camel case.
– Change Extension – Changes the extension of the file or removes it.
– Add character at position – Adds characters/words at the specified position
– Trim whitespaces – Removes whitespaces from start, end or all occurrences.
– Remove character(s) – Removes the chosen characters/words from the name.
– Remove multiple characters – Removes multiple characters/words from the name, separated by comma.
– Remove characters by type – Removes all numbers, letters, non-numbers or non-letters.
– Remove characters at position – Removes a chosen number of characters from the chosen position.
– Remove characters by regex – Removes characters matched by a regular expression.
– Replace characters – Replaces all occurrences of the target with the desired text.
– Replace characters by regex – Replaces all occurrences of the target with the desired text.
3. See the live sample.
You can see at any time a live sample which is updated every time you make a change in the configuration.
– New Feature: Replace char at position
Sap Info: ● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en-XC, es, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr-CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, zu;
● Supported CPU architecture: None;
● Supported DPIs: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.direstudio.utils.renamerpro Download Instructions: