As with any other language Japanese lessons must include learning Japanese grammar and memorizing new Japanese words. However one of the problems with foreign language learning is you can’t achieve good results if you don’t systematize the memorizing.
With ReWord you get a dedicated system and will memorize new Japanese words without much effort on your part.
• Thousands of Japanese words and phrases written in kana & kanji divided into thematic categories: choose the category you want to learn this time and change it whenever you want.
• Add your own words and categories easily: you can create your own word base you want to master first.
• Handy flashcards with pictures: helpful mental shortcuts to build your vocabulary and understand the nuances of word meaning and how these words are used in real practice.
• Spaced repetitions really work: ReWord has a science-based approach to memorizing foreign words so you can learn languages at the highest efficiency.
• Tracking your progress: set your daily goal and keep achieving it every day.
• Offline mode: now it is possible to learn Japanese wherever you go.
Yes with ReWord memorizing new Japanese words is extremely easy and utterly efficient!
Use the app at least twice a day with regular breaks every few hours. Start with just five words a day and you will have at least 1825 new words in your active vocabulary within a year. Increase your daily goal take more Japanese lessons and you will accelerate your progress and learn Japanese even faster.
ReWord – your best foreign language learning app! We are here to help you learn languages in a hassle-free way!
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.poas.learn.japanese.jlpt.katakana.kana.hiragana.kanji.romaji Download Instructions: