It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
– Improved: Clutter database.
– Improved: Improved translations.
– Changed: SAF storage access request for `Android/data` is now hidden on Android 13+ until a solution is found.
– Fixed: Crash on WearOS. UI isn’t really usable on WearOS, but the app doesn’t crash on launch anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
– Fixed: SD Maid failing to setup the `GrepApplet` on Android 13 emulators.
– Improved: Behavior of file picker that is used throughout SD Maid.
– Improved: Permissions are now sorted by name (for more infos about permissions, check out my new app [Permission Pilot](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.darken.myperm))
– Improved: Hidden caches filter (#5702,#5702).
– Improved: Recycle/Trash bin filter (#5643).
– Fixed: Secondary storage not being selectable in settings
Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services; Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load; Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files; Debug code removed; Check for new update disabled; Native bugsnag analytics removed completely; Cleaned assets folder; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled; Languages: Full Multi Languages; CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64; Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi; Original package signature changed; Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.thedarken.sdm Download Instructions: Untouched + Key: