• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ Wi-Fi Direct (NEW)
– With nearby Android devices, you can use Wi-Fi Direct to send files
• WITHOUT using data or an Internet connection
• Via a 4-digit key or QR code OR
• Send to nearby devices directly via search functionality
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you have no data or a weak Internet connection
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under Settings
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access Coarse Location : To find different devices running Send Anywhere are on the same network(This will make nearby sharing a lot easier, without using the six-digit key to send files).
• Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
• Get Accounts : To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
= Performance improve=
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Premium / Paid features unlocked; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services; Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load; Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest; Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified; Ads layouts visibility disabled; Google Play Store install package check disabled; Debug code removed; Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files; Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled; Languages: Full Multi Languages; CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64; Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi; Original package signature changed; Release by Balatan.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estmob.android.sendanywhere Download Instructions: