Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application has an easy to use and minimalist user interface, that makes it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its massive collection of sky objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observing features for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
Stellarium Mobile Plus features:
– View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for any date, time and location.
– Reach the limit of knowledge by diving in a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects:
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
– Zoom almost without limits on high resolution images of the Milky Way, Deep Sky Objects or planetary surfaces.
– Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
– Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
– Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset and atmosphere refraction.
– Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
– Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eyes adaptation to darkness.
– Observe in the field, even without internet connection, with a “reduced” set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
– Control your telescope through Bluetooth or WIFI: drive any GOTO telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 protocols.
– Prepare your observing sessions using the advanced observation tools, to predict a celestial object observability and transit times.
– improved user experience and graphical interface
– added a list of favorites objects
– 3D mode: shows planetary features on the Moon and Mars
– displays visibility annontations in the sky
Sap Info: ● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: None;
● Supported CPU architecture: Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a, X86, X86_64;
● Supported DPIs: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
Mod Info: ● No LP & Google Play Modded Needed.
● Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest).
● Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like:
– Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noctuasoftware.stellarium_plus Download Instructions:
● Armeabi_v7a (73.1 Mb)
● Arm64_v8a (75.8 Mb)
● X86 (76.9 Mb)
● X86_64 (78.4 Mb)
● All In One (132 Mb)