– App shortcuts
– Shortcut Folders
– Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification panel
– Choose your own icons
– Select an icon from an Icon Pack
– Use actual website icons for website tiles
– Name the Tile whatever you want
– Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
– Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
– Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
– You can now use the tile!
BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS & MIUI-ify INTEGRATION
– Tiles created in this app are usable in Bottom Quick Settings and MIUI-ify allowing you to create custom icons for shortcuts
– Tutorial: youtu.be/JPeDPeBB-9E
How is this app different to other similar apps?
Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
Instead they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.
– Tutorial: youtu.be/420j_OsBLDw
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/TileShortcuts
– XDA forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-tile-shortcuts-quick-settings-apps-t4014893
– Email: [email protected]
◉ Premium Features Unlocked
◉ AOSP Compatible / No Google
◉ CPUs arch: Universal
◉ Full Multi Languages
◉ All debug Info Removed
◉ Original Signature Changed
Modded by Mixroot
– Fixed issue where app shortcuts would sometimes stop working
– Added new translations for Arabic, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, German
This app has credit advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.tileshortcuts Download Instructions: