Introducing: Vanced Manager!
No more will you have to suffer through downloading files through the website and installing them with SAI! No more having to fiddle around with various settings or downloading the wrong version, causing frustration!
But what does Vanced Manager have?
• clean and simple UI
• easily install Vanced and microG directly using the app
• installation guides for all variants of the app (especially for special snowflake MIUI)
• direct downloads without having to go to the website
• notifications when an update for Vanced is available
• changelogs for the latest versions of Vanced
• and much more! (aka I’m too lazy to type out more stuff)
Special thanks goes to the Vanced team and X1into for creating the app.
Don’t wait, don’t delay, download the Vanced Manager APK here today!
★★★ Unofficial version by inotia00 ★★★
– Supports splits-apk
– Supports 74 language packs
– Supports all architecture
– Since it is installed as splits-apk, the installation size is small.
– RYD does not work (Because the YouTube API has changed, RYD does not work on YouTube 17.09.XX and later. If you enable the old layout in settings, RYD will work)
– HDR brightness setting not working (on some devices only)
– For NON-ROOT version, you need to install microG
If you installed the app for the first time, the video download button (☁️) may not be visible in the player.
After changing “Settings > Vanced Settings > Appearance Options > Disable “Shorts” Button” to On, Refresh and restart the app.
New work from the last commit in TeamVanced/VancedManager
Made all changelogs visible in the Commit History
App signature changed
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://github.com/inotia00/VancedManager Download Instructions: