It can continuously receive your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
– Integrated with your Android calendar, you don’t need to maintain another one.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily to back up cloud.
– Also one touch easily to share voice-to-text to friends.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
-Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition
-Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
-Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Google voice search (Google App) v220.127.116.11 or later is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ksearchbox
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list
If you need, you can try this free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … oText_memo
– New menu function: Font size +/- (Increase/Decrease)
– New menu function: [Copy a file from…] allows users to copy files from the old working folder.
(The notepad text was saved as a .txt file in the old working folder for example : /VoiceText Note/2020-01.txt
Due to Android policy changes, from version v4.1.20, note files will be moved to another folder, for example: /Android/data/com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo.pro/files/2020-01.txt )
– Fix minor issues
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo.pro&hl=en Download Instructions: