It shows your upcoming events. You can easily configure and adapt the widget to your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. This allows you to have several widgets with different calendar- and display-settings.
• Widget can be used on Homescreen, Lockscreen and in Notification bar
• Each widget has its own configuration
• Show birthdays and anniversaries from your contacts
• Show your Google Tasks
• Different appearance for current, today, tomorrow and later events
• Eventlist and month-calendar in one widget
• Identify your upcoming events super easy with the event timeline
• Agenda, Inline-Agenda and Simple display mode
• Highly configurable – almost every element can be customized
• Predefined themes
• Disable list-scrolling in order to be able to use gestures of your launcher while on the widget
• Dynamically scaling of the whole widget
• Choose which calendars should be displayed in the widget
• Set the period in which to search for events
• Set the maximum number of events to display
• Read Calendar: This permission is required to show your calendar events in the widget
• Access your device Storage: This permission is required to read and write widget-backups. On Android P and higher this permission is also required to be able to show your wallpaper in the preview of the widget settings
• Contacts: This permission is required if you like to see birthday and anniversary information from you contacts. Further its required to to read your account information to show your tasks.
With the Task Integration you are able to show your Google Tasks in the widget. Further you can create new tasks or complete existing tasks. The widget will also consider your subtasks.
Google Reminders can’t be displayed in the widget. Unfortunately Google does not provide an API to access Google Reminders.
In order to show your Outlook calendar in the widget, add your account via gmail:
1) Open the Gmail app
2) Open the preferences (menu on left top and select settings)
3) Choose Add account
4) Select Exchange and Office365
5) After you followed the setup process, you should be able to select your Outlook-calendars in the widget
6) If your Outlook account is still not visible, synchronize your accounts (i.e. via Google Calendar App – Refresh)
Widget is not updating
To prevent Your Calendar Widget from not being able to update itself, the app should be excluded from all energy saving options. Problems in the Google Calendar app can also delay the synchronization of appointments. It helps to start the synchronization manually (open Google Calendar, top right ‘Refresh’) Further help on the Google Calendar app: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6261951?hl=en
PRO Edition Not Detected
If your purchase is not detected (i.e. after switching to a new phone), try this: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1050566?hl=en
Usually you need to wait, synchronize your purchase data and/or restart device.
If you like to contribute a translation into your language, please contact me via e-mail.
New: New setting to remove duplicate events
New: New setting to keep completed events only for a specific time. Previously it was only possible to keep completed events the whole day
Mod Info: Pro features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mash.android.calendar Download Instructions: